Business Tax Planning and Compliance
Compliance with Federal, State and local tax requirements continues to be a challenge for businesses in Dallas. At McKinnon Patten & Associates LLC we have the experience and resources needed to work with publicly-traded and privately-held businesses on a variety of complicated tax issues. Our staff of qualified CPAs and accountants is prepared to assist clients with all aspects of tax planning and compliance, tax preparation, multi-state taxes, international tax and more. With our guidance you will know about tax implications before you make important business decisions.
Our team of experienced professionals will thoroughly review your business structure and financial position and develop a fully customized tax strategy aimed at saving you money and making your business more profitable.
Our business tax planning and compliance services include:
- Preparation of tax for privately-held companies
- Tax planning to minimize taxes
- Cost segregation
- Entity selection and structure (S or C Corporation, Partnership, LLC, etc.)
- International tax services
- Analysis of inventory and tax accounting methods
- Mergers, acquisitions and reorganization
- Multi-state taxes
- Representation to IRS auditors
- Sales and use tax
- State and local taxes
- Analysis of state nexus issues
- Tax credits and incentives
- Transfer pricing
Our team of tax planning and income tax preparation professionals can help you save on taxes. Ccontact us to Request a Consultation, or give us a call today at 214-696-1922 and ask for Mark Patten for more information.