Oil and Gas
For more than 40 years, the professionals of McKinnon Patten & Associates LLC, a Dallas CPA firm, have been working with energy companies to promote growth, improve profits, and reduce liability. Our focus on the industry has earned McKinnon Patten & Associates LLC a reputation for broad energy expertise. Our energy accounting professionals bring “Big Four” training and experience to large private and small to medium cap oilfield services and upstream public companies, for state and local, federal, and international tax matters. In addition to traditional accounting services, we provide a full range of tax and assurance services to upstream, midstream, and downstream organizations including oil and gas exploration, drilling, production, development, pipeline, and service companies.
Whether your company is concerned with expanding compliance or preventing unanticipated tax exposures, we can help you.
For more information about our tax and accounting services for the oil and gas industry, please visit our Oil and Gas Accounting website.
We offer our clients knowledge and proven experience in the following areas:
Oil and Gas Tax Services
- Strategies to maximize deductions related to drilling costs.
- Specific multi-state tax income tax expertise as it pertains to withholding and statutory depletion requirements.
- Transaction structuring to maximize IDC and other tax benefits.
- Guidance on entity planning with concentration in complex joint venture, LLC, and partnership structures.
- Exit planning to minimize tax liability.
Oil and Gas Accounting and Assurance Services
- Audits of Financial Statements:
- SEC Registrants
- Private Entities
Contact us to Request a Consultation or call Dan Lyke at 214-696-1922 today. Let us know how we can help you.