Private Equity and Investment Partnerships
McKinnon Patten & Associates LLC professionals provide tax and accounting services to the private equity and investment partnership community. Our focus on personalized service, attention to detail, and up-to-date knowledge of the most current and complex tax issues makes McKinnon Patten & Associates LLC a premier tax and accounting firm. McKinnon Patten & Associates LLC professionals are uniquely qualified to serve the tax, accounting and business issues that are specific to private equity, venture capital and investment partnerships.
Our equity and investment services include:
- Structuring and formation of fund, including developing optimal distribution and allocation models
- Tax Capital Account Maintenance
- Preparation of Domestic Federal, State, and Local Corporate and Partnership Tax Returns and Schedule K-1’s for Partners
- General Partner Tax Reporting and Special Allocations
- Special Allocations of Income and Loss Items for Tax Purposes
- Performing accounting, tax and business due diligence of proposed acquisitions
- Tax Distributions and Realized Gain Computation
- Advising on in-kind distributions to optimize tax benefits
- Capital Account Book-Up Adjustments
- Representing and consulting with regard to Federal, State and local audits
Contact us to Request a Consultation, or give us a call today at 214-696-1922 and ask for Mark Patten for more information about our services for private equity and investment partnerships.