Damages and Loss Determination
Our Dallas CPA professionals assist with the identification and evaluation of complex economic and financial issues to support for litigation and related matters. These independent economic modeling and analyses have been essential to many client cases.
We review, analyze, and offer rebuttal testimony concerning damage calculations prepared by others. Our damage analysis involves businesses in virtually every industry; form of business, as well as for individuals, governmental entities, and non-profit organizations.
The scope of our contributions includes:
- Historical Financial Trends, Forecasts & Projections
- Industry & Comparable Company Evaluation
- Regression Analysis
- Lost Profits Calculations
- Out-of-Pocket Damages
- Historical & Future Economic Gains & Losses
- Business Interruption Losses
Contact us to Request a Consultation,or give us a call today at 214-696-1922 and ask for Mark Patten for more information about our services.