Fraud and Forensics
As much as 6% of an entity's annual revenue may be subject to some form of fraud, according to recent national statistics.
McKinnon Patten & Associates LLC, a Dallas CPA firm offers clients diversified financial, investigative, and operational experience that allows us to provide a variety of fraud and forensic specialty services to our clients. The firm specializes in the detection, prevention, investigation, identification, analysis, and reporting of fraud, theft, errors, irregularities, and other misconduct that can place the financial viability of a company at risk. Many of our professional staff are Certified Fraud Examiners (CFE).
We have experience in a variety of engagements including:
- Corporate and Business Fraud Investigations
- Fraudulent Financial Reporting
- Review and Development of Fraud Policies and Procedures
- Misappropriation and Diversion of Assets
- Recovery of Electronic Data Files
- Sarbanes-Oxley Investigations
- Asset Searches and Recoupment
- Cash Skimming Analyses
- Business Insurance Claims
- Design and Implementation of Internal and Operational Controls
- Design and Review of Prevention & Detection Controls
- Federal Sentencing Guidelines
- Financial Institution Fraud, including Money-Laundering and Check-Kiting
- Analytical and Forensic Analyses
Learn more about additional services we provide:
Our team of CPAs can help in your fraud and forensic investigations. Give us a call today at 214-696-1922 and ask for Mark Patten for more information, or contact us to Request a Consultation.