Individual Tax Planning
Our Dallas CPA firm has many years of experience providing tax planning and income tax preparation to the beneficiaries of estates and trusts as well as high net worth individuals. We offer a full range of tax services for individuals and families who need guidance planning their financial future and managing personal wealth. We take a proactive approach to tax planning to help our clients minimize their current and future taxes.
We have both the expertise and experience to ensure that estate and gift taxes are properly considered as part of your overall tax plan, and that any estate tax returns are filed with complete accuracy.
Individual tax planning services include:
- Estate and income tax planning and compliance
- Preparation of all tax returns – individual, gift, estate, trust
- Analysis of your current and future tax situation
- Personal financial planning
- Ongoing tax planning for estate, trust and beneficiaries
- Cash flow reports and budgets
- Audit representation
- Account reconciliation with banks, investment brokers, etc.
- Investment tracking for tax purposes and capital gains/losses
- Planning for gift and estate taxes
- Retirement planning
- Succession planning
- Philanthropic planning
- Education planning
- Purchases, sales and structuring
Contact us to Request a Consultation, or call Rance Hall at 214-696-1922 today to discuss your tax planning and preparation needs with a trusted CPA and financial advisor.