International Tax Services
Do you understand the tax consequences of the business decisions and transactions your company is making in the global marketplace? Organizations that operate internationally can face many difficult tax compliance issues related to both U.S. and non-U.S. tax regulations.
As Dallas International Tax CPAs, we understand how complex it can be to acquire, maintain and expand business operations abroad. We have experience with both day-to-day international tax issues and longer terms strategies to help your organization minimize taxes.
We’ll advise and guide your foreign business with U.S. subsidiaries or U.S. organizations doing business overseas. We'll help you optimize your global tax rate, maximize your opportunities for tax savings, and give you the confidence to make sound business decisions.
Our international tax services include:
- International tax planning and compliance
- Corporate tax returns
- Global tax minimization strategies
- Entity selection and tax classification
- Transfer pricing consulting
- Accounting and auditing for multi-jurisdictional operations
- Foreign tax credit planning
- US and foreign tax incentive programs
- Foreign national and expatriate individual tax returns
- Repatriation planning
- Debt and equity rules
- Business acquisitions and divestiture
- Representation with tax authorities
- FBAR filing
- Foreign investment in U.S. real estate property
- State and local tax services
We work with U.S. and foreign businesses around the world including: India, China, Europe, South America, Canada, Mexico, the U.S. and more.
Contact us to Request a Consultation, or contact Mark Patten today at 214-696-1922 about how our International Taxation services can help your business save more on U.S. and foreign taxes.