Valuations for Individual and Corporate Tax Planning
McKinnon Patten & Associates LLC, a Dallas CPA firm assists CFOs, corporate controllers, Tax Directors, and others with valuation issues that arise in tax matters. McKinnon Patten & Associates LLC’s thorough, independent, and well-supported valuations can often be the key to achieving corporate tax-planning objectives and can provide significant opportunities for corporations to manage and increase cash flow through the minimization or deferral of taxes on corporate earnings and asset sales.
Typical engagements include:
- Buy/sell agreements
- Restructuring / transfer of legal entity capital / assets
- Insolvency analysis for debt restructuring / forgiveness
- Deferred compensation
- Property tax appeal
- Purchase price allocation
- Non-competition agreements
- Like-kind exchanges of tangible / intangible assets
Contact us to Request a Consultation, or call Mark Patten at 214-696-1922 for more information.